An early present for listeners with Easter on the horizon. This week’s podcast is a day early and solely features dance acts announed to appear at the 2011 Glastonbury Festival in June. Covering all stages and genres, it’s a must for attendees. Enjoy!
– Material from DJ Shadow, Subfocus, Skepta, Photek, Dan Le Sac and many more.
– Details of who’s playing on what stage and a rough idea of what time.
– Glasto tips, classic performances and a whole lotta Worthy Farm love.
To listen to the show:
– Subscribe via ITunes at http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-boomstick-show/id410911976
– Download via Mediafire from http://www.mediafire.com/?b7sez9rg5k450hp
– For a full tracklisting (updated soon after the show goes live) check https://theboomstickshow.wordpress.com/tracklists/
As always it’s totally free from the above sources. All feedback, especially reviews on ITunes, is hugely appreciated and any suggestions or requests you have are equally welcome. Contact the show by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter (@ihaveaboomstick) or the form on this website and be sure to follow the #theboomstickshow Twitter tag.
I Have A Boomstick