Thought I’d give you all a quick heads-up about this Friday’s show as it’s going to be slightly different. With Glastonbury coming up in 8 days time, Show 32 will be the promised ‘Glasto Sessions’ of The Boomstick Show!
- There’ll be 3 separate shows, each lasting 70-80 minutes and each featuring artists playing on that particular day.
- The shows will go up on ITunes as 3 separate podcasts on Friday and each on as a separate post here. The post here will also have the tracklisting for the 3 shows and the usual way to download it (this may be better if burning onto a CD).
- The shows have been recorded including gaps/spaces between tracks. The idea is that each is ready to put onto a CD, be easy to split into separate tracks using burning software and listen to on way down/back.
- Apart from a brief intro there’ll be none of me talking (finally!). Instead each track will announce the stage and time the act is playing at the start and all times are taken from the official times released on Monday.
- All genres will be included, not just the dance/club scene we usually focus on. Is only a one-off change for this show so don’t panic (or rejoice, depending on your pov!).
- As a taster: Friday’s show includes Primal Scream, Chase & Status & Jimmy Cliff, Saturday has The Kills, Guy Called Gerald & Elbow while Sunday features Laura Marling, Pendulum & QOTSA amongst many, many more.
Hope that wets your appetites just a little!
I Have a Boomstick